Thursday, September 22, 2005

Butterflies

Hello there,

I've got butterflies in my tummy. We're all off to Stockholm tomorrow to record our next album. Crikey! It's quite daunting really. We've only ever recorded in one studio really, and we've only ever worked with lovely Geoff Allan. This time we'll be in a strange country, in a strange studio, with a strange man in charge. Actually, I take the bit about the strange man back. Our producer Jari Haapalainen is not strange at all, he's very nice you know. It's going to be great and I hope you'll like the results.
Well, I just thought I'd say cheerio to you all and ask you to wish us luck. Sounds like I'm heading off to war or summat.

Bye for now and take care
TRacyanne

3 Comments:

Blogger Mrs Jones said...

It will be great, I'm sure.
(By the way, one month ago I made a mix-cd for a friend and I included Eighties Fan; today she visited me and she told me "oh.. and I bought a Camera Obscura album". You're still gaining fans and fans!!)

11:14 pm  
Blogger belĂ©n moltedo said...

Best ever? how?!
losts of luck to you!

6:31 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it just don't get more exciting than that. i think i will never be this lucky. stockholm. stockholm! the u.s. is so boring. :(

4:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home